PLATEAU STATE – Beneficiary Number 2.
N110,900,000 (One Hundred and Ten Million, Nine Hundred Thousand Naira Only)
4Litres Veg Oil
250mls Hand Sanitizers
Standard Surgical Face Masks
Reusable Face Masks
50% of all items received by HE Governor Simon Bako Lalong, SSG Prof. Danladi Atu & Dame Pauline Tallen, Hon. Minister for Women Affairs while other 50% handed over to 9 of our NGO/CSO Partners with names & LGs they’ll be covering below:
1. Thinking Cap Literary Initiative Plateau – Shendam
2. Virtuous Women of Hope Centre Plateau – Barkin Ladi
3. Islamic Counseling initiatives of Nigeria(lCIN) – Mangu
4. Social Justice and Human Development for Peace Initiative (JDPC) – Bokoss
5. Ndema Women Foundation – Bassa
6. Saphira Global Centre for Social Development – Riyom
7. Srarina Initiative for Peace Justice and Development (SIPJAD) – Riyom
8. Hephzi-Sheman Foundation – Langtang South
9. Youth Information and Leadership Training Center Plateau – Bassa
This 3rd Final Phase covers North West and North Central Geo-Political Zones – Benue – Plateau – Niger – Katsina – Kano – Kaduna & Zamfara plus National Council for Women Societies & National Commission for Refugees, Migrants and IDPs.
We look forward to your Questions and Comments. I’ll give you granular reports from each state going forward but for Security Reasons, I’ll announce the information on Social Media after we’ve already left each state. We’re sure you understand.
All these Items will be completely distributed within a few days to one week max.
Our Data Collection, M & E Team are on ground in all the States & will monitor, track and report distribution along withe our NGO Partners. As you know, we can’t work with everyone so we’ve selected few NGOs across communities through a rigorous verification exercise & we’ll ensure that they stick with their mandates based on the signed MOUs our Programs Team have put in place with them.
Chairperson, Victims Support Fund COVID-19 Task Force.