NIGER STATE – Beneficiary Number 3.
Phase III of the #VSFCOVID19Interventions in North Central/North West Geo-Political Zones.
N107,900,000 (One Hundred and Seven Million, Nine Hundred Thousand Naira Only)
4Litres Veg Oil
250mls Hand Sanitizers
Standard Surgical Face Masks
Reusable Face Masks
50% of all items received by HE Governor Abubakar Sani Bello, SA, Special Duties, Hon. Ibrahim Ebbo, while other 50% handed over to 9 of our NGO/CSO Partners with names & LGs they’ll be covering below:
1. Widows Organization International Suleja & Bida
2. Aye-Wosai Global Foundation Munya & Shiroro
3. Maituwo Charity Foundation Paikoro & Bosso
4. Development Initiative of West Africa (DIWA) Kuta & Paikaro
5. The Blue Resolution Initiative (TBRi) Chanchaga & Bosso
6. Mind Ark Centre for Human Development (MACHUD) Agaie
7. Gaskiya Youth Forum Lapai & Agaie
8. Nimble Youth Empowerment and Development Initiative Tafa
9. Bako Kontagora Foundation Kontagora
10. Orphans Within Foundation Bosso & Chanchaga
This 3rd Final Phase covers North West and North Central Geo-Political Zones – Benue – Plateau – Niger – Katsina – Kano – Kaduna & Zamfara plus National Council for Women Societies & National Commission for Refugees, Migrants and IDPs.
I’ll continue to give you granular reports from each state going forward but for Security Reasons, I’ll announce the information on Social Media after we’ve already left each state. We’re sure you understand.
All these Items will be completely distributed within a few days to one week max.
Our Data Collection, M & E Team are on ground in all the States & will monitor, track and report distribution along withe our NGO Partners. As you know, we can’t work with everyone so we’ve selected few NGOs across communities through a rigorous verification exercise & we’ll ensure that they stick with their mandates based on the signed MOUs our Programs Team have put in place with them.
Chairperson, Victims Support Fund COVID-19 Task Force.